Himalaya Herbals refreshing and clarifying Toner

Hey guys...m back with a review of this amazing toner which i have been using for over 2 weeks now. coming to the packaging first, it comes in a sturdy plastic bottle and is easy to travel with.
It costs Rs 80 for 100ml which is a great deal. It is a transparent toner and is suitable for all skin types. You can find further information about the product below.
My Review: I would give this toner a 5/5 and this has become my go to product nowadays. The best part is that it is alcohol free and contains herbal actives like lentil and citrus lemon.
It does not cause a tingling sensation which most other toners do.
I have oily skin and this toner keeps my oil at bay. even after cleansing my face properly, this toner manages to remove small impurities which is visible on the cotton ball. It does not overdry my skin and  have been noticing a glow on my face whenever i use it. I would recommend this product to all those who are looking for a highly effective and herbal toner:)
Guys do comment below how this product went for you:)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COCONEX OIL : COLD PRESSED COCONUT OIL REVIEW

VAADI HERBALS LAVENDER SHAMPOO REVIEW

AURA VEDIC SKIN LIGHTENING OIL : REVIEW