Fuschia Activated charcoal face and body detoxifying scrub

Hey guys... M back with a review of this amazing skincare product from Fuschia
Price: Rs 450 for 50g of the product.
It comes in a very cute packaging and the product quantity is more than sufficient to serve you for a long time.
The product has aloe vera, activated charcoal, olive oil and wheatgerm oil.. So many good ingredients in one product made me all the more excited to try it out.
The best part of this scrub is that it is sls free, paraben free and a cruelty free product which means you can use this product without second thoughts.
Now coming to my experience with the product, i must say that it is a must have skincare product. The scrub has different sized scrub particles which exfoliate your skin well but at the same time do not dry out skin or create harsh marks which many other scrubs have done to my skin. 
Another great feature about this product is that your skin not only comes out cleaner but also more smooth and moisturised. I could actually see and feel the difference when i applied it one hand as compared to the other. Believe me or not, this scrub has brought a very naturally glowing element to my skin. 
Do try out this product on yourself and you will actually realise the immediate difference it brings.
I give it a 5/5 and this product is definitely going to stay in my skincare routine for long:)





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COCONEX OIL : COLD PRESSED COCONUT OIL REVIEW

VAADI HERBALS LAVENDER SHAMPOO REVIEW

AURA VEDIC SKIN LIGHTENING OIL : REVIEW