Fuschia pure neem handmade soap

Hey guys... M back with a review of this pure neem soap by Fuschia
Price: Rs 225 for 100gm
Neem is so so good for our skin. It is anti bacterial, anti fungal and has great antiseptic properties. I have been using lots of neem face washes and packs due to my oily skin type. So when i came across this pure neem soap, i was very excited to try it out.
In the name of neem soaps, we many a times buy truckloads of chemicals. But this soap guys is different. It is a pure neem soap which has no sls or parabens. I could actually smell pure neem from the soap. Using this soap gives such a fresh feeling to me and i feel so awake and fresh throughout the day. This soap keeps my skin fresh and clean. I would highly recommend this soap, particularly in summers when sweat and humidity can cause a lot of skin infections . I would highly recommend this soap if you are looking for a good quality pure neem soap.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COCONEX OIL : COLD PRESSED COCONUT OIL REVIEW

VAADI HERBALS LAVENDER SHAMPOO REVIEW

AURA VEDIC SKIN LIGHTENING OIL : REVIEW