Nyassa tea tree face wash review

Hey guys ! I am back with the review of nyassa tea tree face wash. I received it in my May fabbag and have been using it since then.                  
I am currently using this face wash and simply in love with it . It is an effective natural cleanser. It is quite effective for acne prone skin and clears the blemishes     As it consists of tea tree oil which is great for acne prone skin. Details of the ingredients are given below. 
 
I would say it is a perfect face wash for oily skin. It does not dry out the skin and cleanses the skin effectively.  See you next time with another interesting post:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COCONEX OIL : COLD PRESSED COCONUT OIL REVIEW

AURA VEDIC SKIN LIGHTENING OIL : REVIEW

VAADI HERBALS LAVENDER SHAMPOO REVIEW