Banjara's Premium Rose Water: Review

Hey guys...m back again with another interesting review and this time it is a rose water which i have been using for around the past 2 weeks. It is by a brand called Banjara's. I have reviewed some products from them in the past and i have always had a good experience with their skincare products.
Coming to the details first, The product comes in various sized bottles and the best part is that it is one of the most affordable natural rose waters available in India. I purchased the 60ml bottle and it retails for only Rs 25.
The product comes in a simple plastic bottle as you can see below. The main ingredients are Rose Oil, Rose extract and Base.
I have used it both as a toner and in my face masks and i have been loving it till now. I love the pleasant rose smell and it helps cool my skin after i apply it as a toner.I would say that it is a great rose water option if you are looking for something to be used on a day to day basis and is quite affordable as well.
Guys do share your experiences with the product in the comments section below....See you guys next time.....Take care:)


Comments

  1. I have heard about this product too, right now my I am using kamaakshi ayurveda's Pure Rose Water, which is ayurvedic and natural.
    You should review their products too.
    I have a good experience, I have used this hydrosol in facepack and used as a toner too.
    I just loved their products.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

COCONEX OIL : COLD PRESSED COCONUT OIL REVIEW

VAADI HERBALS LAVENDER SHAMPOO REVIEW

AURA VEDIC SKIN LIGHTENING OIL : REVIEW